Milli-Q Advantage A10 Ultrapure Water Purification System
The Milli-Q Advantage system has been designed to deliver
high quality ultrapure water adapted to every user’s needs in today’s
The system features two separate and distinct components: the production unit and the delivery point-of-use unit:
- The Milli-Q production unit is a compact system that
can be placed either on the bench, under the bench or on a wall–wherever it
best suits you.
- The Q-POD (Quality-Point-of-Delivery) unit provides final polishing at the point-of-use, delivering ultrapure water adapted to specific needs. The Q-POD’s interface simplifies operation and displays essential data for complete user reassurance. Up to three Q-PODs can be used with each production unit at different locations within the same laboratory.
Daily performance is facilitated by having both ultrapure
water and information conveniently delivered at the point-of-use.
- The Q-POD unit is always within reach, and its convenient
and adaptable dispensing enables the user to work both intuitively and
precisely. The user can select either a very precise volume with the autofill
key or manually press the plunger.
- The Q-POD unit’s multicolor graphic display allows easy interaction with the system and provides information about water quantity and quality.
The most reliable ultrapure water quality depends on
building an optimized purification sequence.
water, ideally from an Elix purification system, enters the Q-Gard pretreatment
pack which is chosen based on the feedwater source.
- Pretreated water
then passes into a double wavelength UV lamp, which ensures organic molecule
oxidation and bacteria destruction.
- Next, the Quantum polishing
cartridge removes ionic and organic contaminants below trace levels to match
the water quality required for the lab application.
- Finally, the ultrapure water produced by the system recirculates through a loop up to the Q-POD unit, where a unique range of final purifiers ensure the final purification step for all applications.
Both the Q-Gard and Quantum cartridges incorporate Millipore’s eSure technology, which enables full traceability.
Double monitoring allows control over both ionic and
organic contaminants that can impact research results. Calibrated meters are
used to measure the quality of produced water.
- Accurate Total Organic Carbon (TOC) monitor High-sensitivity resistivity cell
Water production unit screen
Routine maintenance and troubleshooting procedures can be managed from the primary graphic screen on the Milli-Q Advantage production unit.
Complete Peace of Mind
To assist laboratories in following industry requirements, Milli-Q Advantage systems are delivered with specific Certificates of Quality and Calibration for temperature, resistivity and TOC meters.
Advanced Technical Support
In addition, a complete range of services, including validation support, is provided by trained Millipore Field Service Support Engineers using calibrated equipment and Qualification Workbooks.