RiOs-DI Water Purification Systems
Superior quality pure water and easy maintenance
RiOs-DI systems provide users with a compact solution that
efficiently combines reverse osmosis technology with deionization resins to
produce high quality pure water with high resistivity and low TOC (> 10 MΩ•cm
and < 30 ppb). Water produced by the systems is superior to that of service DI
or stills, and users have none of the maintenance, storage and cleaning issues
associated with these other purification methods. The system’s product water is
stored in an internal reservoir, and is ideal for low volume laboratory
The unique, simple “plug-and-use” purification pack enables the production of high quality (Type 2) water from tap water. To ensure reliable contaminant removal, the system’s pump will continue to send a steady flow of tap water to the cartridge, in spite of low pressure on the supply side or a drop in water temperature.
- Buffer and reagent preparation
- Microbiological culture media preparation
- General washing
- Combining several purification
technologies including Reverse Osmosis and Deionization, RiOs-DI systems remove
all types of water contaminants (typically > 99 %).
- The built-in
254 nm UV lamp* is ideal for applications that require low bacteria levels.
- The consumable is a unique “all-in-one” pack that includes the
pretreatment, reverse osmosis membrane and ion-exchange resin.
- Maintenance is reduced to the quick change of a single cartridge.
- Backlit color display shows resistivity and temperature values, water
level in reservoir, and alarms if necessary.
- Integrated, compact 6-liter reservoir.
* This system is also available without a UV lamp.