Clarisolve® Depth Filters
The Clarisolve® depth filter is a novel clarification tool with a gradient density structure specifically designed to the particle size distributions of pretreated feed streams. Offering improved volumetric capacity and reduced turbidity over current available depth filters, the clarification step of pre-treated feeds can be processed in a significantly reduced footprint without the need for a secondary stage of clarification.
- Provides fastest and most efficient way to clarify high-density pre-treated feed streams
- Enables processing of pretreated feeds in a significantly reduced footprint with reduced flushing requirements
- Eliminates the need for centrifugation and enables implementation of a fully single-use process train
- Fully scalable from lab to pilot to process scale
Need a flocculation agent?
To order or get more information, click here.
- pDADMAC solution 10% flocculation reagent is an effective pre-treatment that can be used in combination with the Clarisolve® depth filters.
Read more about Clarisolve® Depth Filters