Choose the Millex® filter to suit your application:
Sterile filters for cell culture and
Non-sterile filters for sample preparation
Millex® syringe filters set the standard for reliable small volume filtration.
Manufactured for Reliable PerformanceManufacturing occurs in a controlled environment using an automated process. Sterile devices are provided with a Certificate of Quality.
Choose Your Size
- 4, 13, 25 and 33 mm diameters to process solutions from 1 to 200 m
- 50 mm to process solutions up to 4 L
Faster Flow Rate33 mm Millex® filters have 20% more filter surface area for significantly higher flow rate and throughput.
Low Hold-up VolumeDespite the increased membrane area in the 33 mm Millex® filters, the hold-up volume (after air purge) is only 80 µL, a 20% decrease compared to the hold-up volume of 25 mm filters
Low ExtractablesA variety of membranes and housings ensure chemical compatibility with a range of samples and solvents.
Choose from a Variety of Membranes
- Durapore® (PVDF) Membrane: Lowest binding membrane for protein-rich solutions
- Millipore Express® PLUS (PES): Fast flow rates, high throughput and low protein binding for cell culture media preparation
- MCE (Mixed cellulose esters) MF-Millipore™ Membrane: Most referenced general purpose membrane
- Nylon Membrane: Broad chemical compatibility for use with aqueous and organic solutions
- Hydrophilic PTFE Membrane:
- HPLC-certified for low levels of UV-absorbing extractables – provides the cleanest samples for HPLC analysis
- Sterilization of gases and venting applications